I'm a professional writer, journalist, and reporter. I report timely news pieces, write educational and fascinating articles, and help people meet their writing and publishing goals.
What I do:
- Reporting and interviews
- Copywriting, brand building, and SEO optimisation
With more than six years of writing and reporting experience and several related qualifications, I've transformed my passion for journalism and content creation into a successful career.
My professional highlights include:
- Reporting news in Rio de Janeiro for a local newspaper.
- Interviewing Olympic athletes as a broadcast reporter for the 2016 Summer Games.
- Publishing hundreds of articles for several international magazines, digital publications, and newspapers.
- Working in an editorial role with publications and companies such as IHS Global Limited, Hemispheres (United Airlines), Time Out, Atlas Obscura, the Evening Standard, and many others.
- Creating, producing, and implementing online content and SEO strategies for start-ups and large companies.
My educational highlights include:
- A first-class honours BSc degree in business administration and marketing.
- Diploma in journalism and feature writing.
- MA in journalism and media communications.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese. Advanced level in Spanish.